Live Updates
Join This Site

Laptops

The Title Test

The Title Test

I scribble countersigns and words on my status field most of the times i log in here. You can't see them, you didn't see them, You will see them.

_While some were how frustrated i was at most of my family folks for TRYING to misguide me, others were my indelible gratitude to all my mentors, colleagues and bosses
-While some words were my very own cries about being broke, others were my Ideas to blow
- While some were how annoying some people are, others were a petition to facebook to add a dislike button (Some updates are mentally Useless and Nationally Unhelping)

I always want to



_____________________________________

You can call me Magnus or even Maggi
We can learn from One Another, I really believe that
But mouths and brains do what they do, Our fate is up to God.
Won't you Agree?

A true ___ doesn't live for, he simply lives.

Inch by inch, play by play.
ALMOST everything i dreamed of when i was younger and vulnerable, i have now. All this things i dream of now...

(coughs)

It's just a matter of time.

You scratch my back, i scratch your entire body


Erem@naija102.com







This is for Euphoria
I woke up this morning and figured i should say a big  thank you to a small amount of family people

I wake up one morning from a dream in life with the voice of tony pushing me up. I can still see that voice. It's saying "JUST WRITE." Of course i wrote and read

I knew we've got dreams.
BUT you see, Uncle biddy taught me we've got the right to chase our dreams
I once had these crooked thoughts braces couldn’t even straighten. I grew up really terrible, met  some more terrible people before he met me.
Sir vicky appended an idea to my writing. "You have to have a PURPOSE for writing," he would say.

He says there has to be a why



I need you to be who you're supposed to be
- Just trust in God to pull you through
- Don't let nobody tell you opportunities don't exist
- Don't let the distractions distract you
- just because you failed doesn't make you a failure
- Stop thinking about what they will say (learnt that from tony)


It was impossible for me to finish the story on time because i was reading this long lecture course on the same genre (or theme)




Okingentertainment.com

so high, i'm overdosed on confiden
Tranform just to form, are you decepticon
I never change, i'm the new version of the old me
Sell works to them workaholics
I watch your feelings watch me


Translate PARASITE to igbo.







I love Nosa Ero Nosa because I love his mental subjects and objects on social media. Humble in his own productive simplicity, i've always liked his views and, well, "sentiments towards behaviours." This one great. But there's more too it.

He said, "I am not standing on a revolution but let me be sharp and plain.. I have seen a lot of persons living fake lives.. They claim to be alpha and omega on FB and lie to cover up a lie offline to their unsuspecting friends.
Those who live fake lives can only do so for a while, sooner or later their true self will struggle for identity and come out alive - exposing their mediocre lives..
This message is for you!"

I must attach that sometimes, WE THINK some individuals are RICH, MORALLY CULTURED and Of course SMART because of the EDITED photos, Brushed up grammars (Probably with AUTO-CORRECTS) and "money shots". Shockingly, This my whole "Story" LIES IN OUR THOUGHTS. They are not really who they are. I know alot of people who take photos ONLY WHEN THEY JUST "FINISHED BATHING."
Okay, that is very common.

How about those who pose as affiliates, rich business men wnd responsible,commited boyfriends.
These so called ONLINE BOYFRIENDS engage in Long Distance Dating, decieving innocent, pretty girls out there when they are either after money or married. There is PUNISHMENT o

Where is all of this leading too? Disgarce and dissapointments on the Adorer's side. I have no solution for you but hey, if have heard or asking people to be themselves, i don't see any reason why you should be a flashy, pathetic, worhlessly cheating retard (The last one is an Offensive English word, abstain)





:) Married men in Clubs are like SIx year olds in a toy store. They can't focus! They just want to touch everything

Magnus is a Web developer on OkadaBooks. He is also the Lead Customer Service Mechanic and... I forgot the rest again. You can follow me with the buttons below...

Menu